PI now provides assembly services for OEM optics customers. We invite you to put your optical sub-assembly project in our capable hands.
Our 40+ years of experience producing precision aligned opto-mechanical and electro-optical assemblies used in commercial and research-grade instrumentation allows Princeton Instruments to provide the best solution for your application needs.Our ISO 9001:2000 certified quality system ensures consistent, high quality products. All of our optical subassemblies are produced in our class 10,000 clean room which also has available class 100 conditions under laminar flow benches.
- Assembly by our experienced optical technicians
- Precision bonding capability
- Autocollimator alignment verification
- Interferometric testing of assembled optical components
- Class 10,000 Clean Room assembly
- Receive complete, ready to install assemblies
- Save time and money
Let our optical technicians use their experience and attention to detail to complete your project in a timely and cost effective manner. Use the Request Pricing menu option to receive a custom quotation for your requirement.