Register Today to Attend!
ENABLING NEW DISCOVERY Forum & Reception
|Date||July 19, 2022|
|Time||7:00 – 9:30 PM|
1st floor, OASIS IMMERSION Studio
Palais des congrès de Montréal, Québec
Teledyne is pleased to present ENABLING NEW DISCOVERY, during the SPIE Astronomical Telescope + Instrumentation conference in Montreal.
What to expect:
- Ten-minute flash talks from astronomical telescope researchers and business partners include*:
- Jim Beletic, President – Teledyne Imaging Sensors
- Antonin Bouchez, Senior Adaptive Optics Scientist – Giant Magellan Telescope
- Daniel Harbeck, Head of Instrumentation – Las Cumbres Observatory
- Stephen Levine, Astronomer and Lowell Discovery Telescope Scientist – Lowell Observatory
- Jason McClure, CTO – Teledyne Princeton Instruments
- New Technology – Learn about the exclusive features of the large-format COSMOS astronomy camera**
- Networking Reception with OASIS Immersion Experience – beverages and hors d’oeuvres served
*Additional speakers invited; awaiting confirmation.
**Our technical team will discuss the COSMOS camera’s notable features — from its custom back-illuminated sensor to its stellar cooling performance.
Teledyne has partnered with many scientists and researchers worldwide who dedicate their careers to exploring the universe. Teledyne continues its scientific endeavors with its new, large-format, 8k x 8k, deeply cooled CMOS camera for ground-based astronomy.
You don’t want to miss it! Register today.