Astigmatism-Free with Fast Optics
- Patented astigmatism free Schmidt-Czerny-Turner design
- High spectral resolution
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Compatible with Intellical wavelength and intensity calibration
The IsoPlane® is the best imaging spectrometer in its class. With fast optics and specialised mirror coatings it ensures maximum throughput and signal-to-noise performance. With a unique optical design it completely eliminates astigmatism across the focal plane for superior multichannel capabilities.
- Aberration free
- Optimal imaging from UV-NIR
- 95% peak QE
- Thermoelectric cooling to -55℃
- IsoPlane® 81 ecosystem with multiple accessories
The IsoPlane® 81 (previously known as FERGIE) is a compact, imaging spectrograph encompassing UV-NIR wavelengths ideal for microspectroscopy such as Raman, fluorescence, and absorption.